Monday, August 20, 2007

Sup Call No More

Sometimes we ignore others silent cry for help. It could be because we are too busy minding our own lives, waiting for things to happen. I am very much guilty of this.

He was my former agent. We worked together for a couple of months. He became one of my yosi-buddies. We became friends.

Having someone close die makes us realizes of our own mortality. Life is indeed short for some.

For Team Doug - I know this is a very painful time in your lives - and I can relate to the sadness. The shock will subside, the pain will recede but the memories should remain. We should never forget him.

In his own way, he made our lives happier, more meaningful. He used to tell me that he loves being in Escalations only because you can always tell our customers the truth. No sugarcoating. He would ask me for smoke breaks when he gets to be very emotional about his calls.

To Butch - we will miss you.

There's no Sup Calls in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home