Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm dense....

Yes, I am dense.

I am not good in reading between the lines.

I am used to people saying things that needs to be said.

I am dense.And I'm sorry.

No, I don't assume things.

That's just way too scary for me.

We talked about self-preservation, remember?

Apprehensions, I have millions.

But I'm learning, I'm trying to reach out.

I'm taking baby steps.

This is way beyond my comfort zone and you know that.

Give me time and I'll be comfortable with your life.

I'd say YES to your question - if you ask me again.

I was reading the blog entry that you wrote last night.

There are two things I want to say....

Awwww... That's sweet. Thank you.

"I ought to remember then that destiny is what you make out of it. We make things happen and destiny is based on our decisions and choices we make. So, its true then that its actually you who makes the person right for the moment. I hope this makes sense." JS, 09.11.2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home