Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Defenseless


Giving this blogging thing one more chance!I wrote this during the time that I felt so wrecked and emotional over someone. Just wanna share it to all my friends, and besides, I missed writing poems. Enjoy!




--- Defenseless ---
I am
basking in melancholy.
Though it it selfish,
I am finding myself nourished
in this chosen solitude.

The cycle
vicious and unrelenting
is at the door peeking.
Trying to threaten
and take the best of me.

The reason
for leaving and moving on
is haunting me.

Ghostly apparations from dreams
startles me at night.

The past
is returning.
Just when life seems to be better,easier.
Then you came along.

With you warm breath.
And cool gaze.
Knightly.
Mighty.
I melted.
I was flayed.
Innocently vulnerable.
I was defenseless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home