Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Wish You Knew


As I listen to you my heart skip a
beat...

I wish I am telling you what am typing
right now...

but then again, only my blog knows...

You are far but yet so near...

SO near that I can touch you, feel
you...


You eyes speaks a million words about
your soul...

How fragile you are...

I wanna keep you, protect you... be
with you...

But love is not my right to say...

It is not mine and I wish it is...

As i sing you songs, I realize that my
heart is unfolding itself...

ever so carefully revealing itself

I wish you could tame me...

I wish... I love you... I could not
say...

I will keep this till the day my
breath departs

I will love you... but love is not
mine to keep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home