Saturday, September 27, 2008

300

It seems that it's been ages. As you said it the other day, it's not even a year but you feel that we have known each other for half our lives.

I agree. I know now that eating fish and your name would not belong in the same sentence. Ever. Except now.

That you like eating this spanish bread from a small bakery in Banawa.

That you prefer White Chocolate Mocha over other drinks.

That it would only need to look into your sweaty palms to know your nervous / excited.

That you hate electric fan or airconditioning while sleeping. You even use comforter for crying out loud!

That you are super concious of your chicken legs.

I know that you love Cari Dee fron ANTM Cycle 7.

And you feel that you're a re-incarnation of Serena from Gossip Girl.

I know now that you hate watching Superhero movies.

And would prefer Mamma Mia over Dark Knight!

Today, I'd know when to stop talking and just listen.

I've mastered reading between the lines because you've mistaken me for a mind-reader so many times.

That silence is your best weapon against me when we argue.

And that never stopped me from arguing with you still.

That your voice becomes shrilly when your mad.

And about ten tone lower when you're dead-on serious.

I know that your family is your biggest treasure.

And that you'll do anything in this world for them.

I have seen how you become more and more of your dad.

Specially when you're mad :)

I can picture out your ugliest face when you cry, snot and all.

And the biggest smile when you're happy.

Oh and yeah, I know how much you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home