Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tagged by DenDen and Roshelle

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.

I have read a lot of entries about being tagged... and I don't think mine is as interesting as the others. I don't have 7 entries, I have 41! But for the sake of following the rules, I will just put 7 here.

1. I love cotton buds - you know - that ear swabs. I clean my ears with it twice a day - before going to work and before sleeping.

2. I don't use shampoo and soap when I bathe during rest days. Unless I'm going out.

3. Joan Romales was my first crush. She was a ballet dancer. My second crush was Jolly Martin, she was our elementary salutatorian (tama ba spelling ko?), my third crush was Catherine Echiverri (she tied the knot last month!) - she was also our HS Salutatorian, plus she graduated Cum Laude. Over-achievers ang mga crushes ko.

4. I used to perform "Like a Virgin" and "Eternal Flame" accompanied by a minus one track. We had this new karaoke and my Tita's thought it was a fun idea for me to mimic Madonna and Bangles. This is where it all begun.

5. My favorirte time in the office is between 2pm to 6pm when I'm almost alone. Sometimes, it helps me see the bigger picture.

6. I have 4 favorite letters: LCMV. And puhlllease, this is not an acronym. I have always loved those letters!

7. Olay Total Effects is the best scientific breakthrough of the new millenium. Ang mga fine lines, parang nawala!

I am tagging: Paul E., Jeebs, Mark Millan, Benoi, Doug, Kaye and Jackie J.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home