Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Personal Mission Statement Sucks!

Hay! I attended this seminar last week on trying to create my own "mission statement" in life. It was okay until the time that we had to share or mission statement.
I was caught off-guard!
Honestly, I'm at a lost. I am a drifter. Que sera sera. So when I was prompted by that question, I panicked. I have been alive for the last 23 years and until now, I still don't know what I wanna do in life. I am not saying though that I don't have plans for my, say, career. But long-term planning just doesn't suit me right now.
As what I have said in that seminar-cum-rehab, what I only want to do is live the moment and enjoy every breath of every day that passes by. I wanna live life to it's fullest (such a cliche!). And in the end of it all, I want this written in my epitaph, "He danced with life's music, and Oh! how he danced!" (Drama-Queen!)
Hmmm.... there is one thing though that I realized during that seminar. I am not that young anymore and I need to start saving. That's a mission! (Thanks to Paul, that's gonna be a BIG mission for us! Goodluck!)
I dunno, I'm still lost though, as always. Maybe someone can give me a sense of direction.
I need my northern star.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff @ Spectrum International said...

Have some fun with maps Site/Blog.

Did you take a look?

3:22 AM  
Blogger Supercontra said...

supercontra pasó por aquí.

Sorry, just an experiment...not SPAM.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home