Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Landlady Woes and other stories

So, I have been wanting to update my blog for the longest time this week, but as always, I cannot seem to find the time. Today however is different. I am so bored in the office right now that I am willing to do everything to make sure that I still have 9 hours work time. UPDATES:

First: THE LANDLADY

Yes, the power-that-be that single-handedly decides my (domestic) future (as well as my housemates, Paul and Erwin) has finally spoken! She said that she is so NOT willing to renew our contract and we better start packing by the end of the month. Actually, we had the same squabble a couple of months ago. That time, she was saying that she wanted to "renovate" the house and that we need to move our asses out. It turned out, and I precisely predicted this, that the reason why she is not renewing us was because she wanted to raise the rent for the apartment. Since we are rich bitches and money was never really a problem (yeah right!), we agreed on it. Settled.

This time however, the LANDLADY (in CAPS) is singing a different tune. She still wants us out of the house but this time, it's not about the money, it's about, uh, something else. Actually, I have been irked by the fact that she really never told us of her plans and that we just shocked to hear it from the carpenters that we only have like two months to stay. So, I talked to her the other day. I had the opportunity to use my cunning and charming personality. I need to make sure that this is going to be a done deal by the end of the day. And it was! Apparently, the ONLY reason why she is adamant in renewing us is our MAID. You see, our LANDLADY and our MAID, let's just say, they don't really get along. To make the long story short, she agreed that she "might" wanna renew us again in ONE condition, we should terminate the MAID. I was afraid that the reason why we were being booted out was our little "naughty" escapades at the house. Good thing!

Second: THE MAID

Okay, this is actually the first time that I am sharing details about my domestic life. You know us, celebrities, we rarely spend time at home - we usually use the house for sleeping and sometimes as sex dens, char! Anway, Michelle - our MAID, has been with us for almost a year now if I'm not mistaken. It's would be an understatement to say that she has an "attitude." No, she has an "attitude" with a capital "A". From what I've gathered, she was an ex-druggie. But she's reformed now, so no worries. The real reason why she became our MAID was apparently, she is not in good terms with her mother-in-law. I think she was thrown out of the house and the lame-o she has for a husband cannot stand for her. Enter us! She badly needed shelter, work and security so she became our MAID. Don't get me wrong, I am very nice with househelps. I mean, I grew up with them around me so much so I always treat them as part of the family. But of course, and you guessed it correctly, Michelle was an exception. She is the MAID that never rans our of reasonssssss.... as in! She would always have reasons for doing or not doing something that I have asked her to do. She never rans out of answers as well. And that face, she would usually make this face if she is not in the mood. That's what I hate the most! I am not particularly proud of some of the things I have said to her, but I have never laid hands on her, no sir! I am not a Bella Flores neither, sometimes, I just can be bitchy and bratty specially when I'm tired. And her kids! Oh, don't get me started! I am not a KID person. In fact I hate KIDS!
So, I have arrived to the decision that since shelter is more important than our MAID, and that our LANDLADY says so, we have so say thank you and goodbye to.... Michelle! Thank god! At least I won't feel guilty because we have a "valid" reason! *wink*

Third: THE MOVIES

Yes, I have not seen a movie in two weeks! I missed MI3 and Poseidon. It's been running for almost a week and I haven't seen the 'The Da Vinci Code" or 'Over the Hedge." Hates it. I don't know why but maybe because I have been too busy at work? Or maybe, I am trying not to spend to much this month? Or maybe, I'm tired of watching movies na, I mean, I'd rather wait 'til Erwin buys a pirated DVD and watch it at the comfort of my won room. I dunno. I'll try to catch "Da Vinci..." though this week, promise!

Fourth: Bills, bills, bills....

I am officially part of the whole economic churn. I have officially received my first bill. It's my first Globe bill, under my name! Imagine that! And yes, it's way over what I have projected it! Haha! I am so living beyond my means! I am a certified Gay Yuppie!

Fifth: Headache

Headache.... too much PC.... need sleep! Ugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You bet! Our MAID is one helluva kind... Bwahahahaha!!! I made a post about her as well. She's turning to be famous now sweetie! Free BAD PUBLICITY from us.

Isn't that sweet? Bwahahahaha!!!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home