Monday, December 26, 2005

The Year that was 2005

close - 1. ending; Synonyms: adjournment, cessation, completion, conclusion, culmination, denouement, desistance, end, finale, finish, period, stop, termination, windup

Whew! What a year, what a year???? That is what I can say for this year. 2005 is undoubtedly, bar-none, the best year I have ever had!

Yeah, there maybe a couple of bummers but hey, I'm still here, alive and rearing for 2006.

There are so many reasons why this year is my best year. The fact that I am here in Cebu, living independently, earning my own money that most people my age could only dream of, on top of it, shamelessly spending it. That's life kiddo!

Well, it's not all material things though.

What made this year a fantabulous year were the people that I met along the way. My life would have been less colorful without these persons. To all of you, you know who you are and from the bottom of my heart, I am thanking you all for making this such a great year.

This journey for my yet-to-be-concluded self-discovery has been a hell of a roller-coaster ride. But having someone to scream, get scared, cry and be thrilled with you along the ride definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable.

I know sometimes I may not be the best of company and that I can be a bitch, but I know that you can understand. I may constantly whine and complain about certain things, but I can only hope that you tried to listen to me during those times.

The lessons that I have learned are priceless. I know now that more often than not, life is unfair and we should get used to it. And that, even if life is unfair, it can sometimes lean towards you. If Lady Luck is smiling upon you, life can bring tons of pleasant surprises.

This year also thought me that a broken heart can be fixed and that one day, I might need to open it again. I just have to have the right person that would have the right key. I CANNOT BELIVE I AM SAYING THIS!

This year has been really a wonderful and fruitful one. I know that I have left a lot of things behind in trade of the future that I am living now, but hey, life has always been a gamble, and I am glad that I made this decision.

Call me a Drama Queen but I am. Thank you for making my sorry life worth living! BIG TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home